The price of a personal watercraft (PWC) is determined by its performance level, construction quality, and any other features it may have. The largest selection of PWCs is offered by Sea-Doo, which is well renowned for its inexpensive costs without compromising on quality. Prices for Sea-Doo models range from $5,999 to $20,999 in 2023. The introduction of two new personal watercraft models, the Sea-Doo Explorer Pro 170 and the Sea-Doo RXP-X Apex 300, will be the most significant shift for Sea-Doo in 2023.
The Explorer Pro 170 from Sea-Doo features a full-sized platform, a big touring bench seat, an enlarged back deck, and gunwale footrests. For long distance or open water activities, the new Explorer Pro offers plenty of storage and big-water stability. Additionally, it boasts a full-size detachable windshield and a steering column that can be adjusted vertically, both of which are firsts for the industry. A large, sturdy front bumper, a LinQ cargo rack, an Explore Bag, and a rear platform with several LinQ mounts that can accommodate up to 6 additional accessories are among the other features.
The Sea-Doo RXP-X Apex 300, which was only available via pre-order at the end of last year, raises the bar on performance with its striking design, carbon fiber accents, 300 horsepower 1630 cc three-cylinder engine, and a host of innovative features. Additionally, it improves control and precision in open water circumstances by using a steering damper that is a first for the industry.
Prices for Sea-Doo Personal Watercraft in 2023
The most affordable and lightweight watercraft available with plenty of power for pulling tubes or a water skier.
- SPARK 2 UP – Starting at $5,999
- SPARK 3 UP – Starting at $7,299
- SPARK TRIXX 2 UP – Starting at $8,199
- SPARK TRIXX 3 UP – Starting at $8,799
- GTI 130 – Starting at $10,699
- GTI SE 130 – Starting at $11,499
- GTI SE 170 – Starting at $12,099
- WAKE 170 – Starting at $12,899
- WAKE PRO 230 – Starting at $17,499
- FISHPRO SCOUT 130 – Starting at $14,299
- FISHPRO SPORT 170 – Starting at $16,499
- FISHPRO TROPHY 170 – Starting at $19,599
Luxury Touring PWC
These are the ultimate PWCs with all the bells and whistles, designed for maximum comfort and convenience with performance power.
- GTX 170 – Starting at $13,999
- GTX 230 – Starting at $14,999
- GTX 300 – Starting at $16,699
- GTX LIMITED 300 – Starting at $18,899
Designed to reach the highest top speed with fast acceleration these machines are made for more aggressive handling, riding and watery terrain.
- GTR 230 – Starting at $13,299
- RXT-X 300 – Starting at $18,499
- RXP-X 300 – Starting at $16,499
- RXP-X APEX 300 – Starting at $20,999
If you’re ready to ride some waves, then we’ve got something for you! Contact us to learn more about Sea-Doo personal watercraft pricing which is subject to change, ownership and care.